Also, it's a custom that when one goes on an international vacation and has Grandma and Grandpa watch one's children for a week, one must paint their house! We intend to complete our labor, on Labor day! It will look awesome!
Lastly, on Derek's fourth day of school he got stung between the eyes by a wasp. His eyes and nose swelled like a balloon. He looked a little funny for a few days. But he says he only cried for 10 seconds. We tried to get him to put ice on it, but who wants to hold ice between his eyes? Not him.
2 comments:
Cute post! I'm always a little jealous at all the fun artsy things you two go too. I really want to see a picture of Mom's house. Too bad Derek got stung by a wasp. He's one tough guy!
OH! I loved Mary Poppins when I saw it last year in New York. Not sure what your costumes were like there but I was VERY glad that I wasn't sitting very close because the park statues were....um....a little detailed. :)
Post a Comment