Lola Ripplinger
4/20/2012
11:34 PM
6 lbs. 12 oz.
19 1/2 inches long
We got to the hospital in the evening and things progressed quicker than I thought they would.
Especially once I got to an 8. My water 'popped' and then we were ready.
The doctor came, delivered and went in 15 minutes, no joke.
I pushed for 1 1/2 pushes and she was out! She didn't like getting her rub down and was starving.
She could have eaten for hours, it was great!
Needless to say we didn't sleep good, we didn't even get settled until like 3 am.
The kids were all so excited, it was really fun to have them up there and hear their chit-chat about Baby Lola. Brady liked to open her eyes and squish her squishy ears, and look at her hands and feet.
Kel was an awesome holder and didn't get distracted by the buttons on the bed or the laptop. She held Lola a lot.
I thought this family picture looks great! It was really pretty fun to have the kids up there, they were good and as soon as they left they wanted to come back. So they did in the evening.
She hasn't turned yellow with jaundice!!! She looks a lot like mine and Kelli's baby pictures. But not exactly.
This photo is very flawed with the washed out head of Lola, but the eyes and forehead are too cute!
This is her going home outfit! The kids helped pick it out along time ago and it's been hanging on the wall in Lola's room.
This is Lola ready to go home! We are excited not to be going home with the bililights!! And she still looks to pink! She eats really, really good. We are so excited to have her here, I feel like it's a whole new family.
11 comments:
I am impressed you already have this posted! Go you!! I love the pictures, she is so cute. I can't decide who she looks like, I see things of both of you in her. Her outfit is darling too.
She's so cute! I think she looks like Derek, especially in the 2nd and 3rd pictures. Glad you're home and settling in!
How awesome! The labor was fast! I can only imagine how happy you guys are to have her here finally. Congrats!
Congratulations! She's adorable. I love the name- I'd have a very hard time not saying it without a British accent. :)
CONGRATS DARCY!!!!!!! What a fast delivery and cute little thing who wanted to eat so much. The picture of you smiling at her awake is priceless. Get some rest, dear friend.
Congratulations! She is adorable! And hooray for no billi-lights!!
She's a keeper!! I think her great-grandmother would be happy for her to have her name. Cute family!
She is even cuter in person!! Such a tiny little thing! I'm so glad I got to see her, can't wait to see her again!
Darc, She's beautiful!!!!! I'm glad things went so well!
Yea! She's beautiful, just like her mother. I love her name. I hope we have a birth like that, but probably not with our first. I'm not sure if I told you or not, but we are due in October.
Yay Darcy!! So awesome. What a cute baby, mamma, family, life. So excited for you.
Post a Comment