Lola is a tricky one to get to smile! She like to look at things and study them. Jake is by far the best at getting her to smile. For some reason whenever I hold her either she's busy (usually eating or crying) or I'm busy (usually eating or crying too. J/K). I guess I spend the quantity time with her but not the quality time. Such is the life of a 4th child during summer vacation. However, her accessories are benefiting nicely from an experienced mom, and some Elmer's glue!
Using my awesome 50mm 1.8 lens I captured this slightly overexposed image of a rare smile-for-mom smiles!
2 comments:
She is a cutie! She totally has Jake's smile.
She was talking like crazy to Grandpa Doug the other day. It was really cute. I'm usually not privy to those smiles either, but they'll come easier. She's a cutie though!!
Post a Comment