We had a reunion with my family a few weeks ago. It was Jana's turn to plan it. We all collected at her house and spent some fun times. I took lots of pictures and these are my favorites.
They are in complete random order.
Clayt slaloming!
Jake wakeboarding
Now he's outside the wake
Any guesses who's legs these are (Tayna)
Playing on the tubes
Kelli kneeboarding.
Derek's turn.
Lars & Lola
Games, Who won?
Kid crafts with grandma.
I love the expressions of the tubers.
Stand up straighter Darc.
Just hangin
More water fun.
Good form Darin.
Sheila first time up.
Inches from crashing. But she's outside the wake!!
What a rockstar grandma!
Gun it, their ready
At the Manti Pageant.
Ha! Ha! Ahhhh!
Hold on tight!
Brady and Jake were the only tubers to get dumped (no pictures). Brady took it well, when he got above the water he said that he didn't see any fish when he was under the water.
Jana and Connor did some good slaloming but I didn't have my camera at the time.
Thanks Thompson's for the fun!
3 comments:
Such great pictures! I forgot my camera at the lake. I might have to steal a few. I especially love the long, lean legs! :) Thank you very much!
What some great pics.!!
That was a fun reunion! Love all the pictures. Glad you got proof that I was waterskiing at 60!!
Post a Comment