The "bigs" were in the Children's Play this year and loved it as usual!
Kelli was an Evil, Deadly Poppie! They put Dorthy, Toto and the Lion to sleep. She was great and really got into her character, except when she waved at us BOTH nights! But we loved it! She got to use a cool fan, and wear some super hot red lipstick, which she smeared onto Jake when she gave him a kiss on the cheek!
Derek was a Soldier! His group sang a song with the Tinman. He was the best marching soldier. He really got his knees high as they were marching on and off stage. He loved using his sword!
Lola had fun at the play both nights! See!
3 comments:
Kelli doesn't look evil at all. I bet that is so fun for the kids! I know that Lola looks so much like you and Derek, but in that picture, I can see a lot of Jake in her.
My sentiments exactly as Jana. I can see Jake in her. That is a cute picture. The play was so cute and is such a great opportunity for them, a real confidence booster. The great thing is that everyone who wants to can be in the play! Great city tradition!
What a fun thing! I bet Kelli had a blast with the red lipstick!
Post a Comment