Kelli started 4th grade. She came home from school and was disappointed that they didn't do any school work. The poor girl had her eyes dilated the day before and they were still dilated in the morning so it was bright. She wore her cool paper sunglasses to help with the brightness and to help here eyes focus But by the time she got home they were back to normal.
Derek started 2nd grade. He told me he was excited and a little nervous. He was not very excited about having to tie his shoes, flip-flops are so much easier.
This wasn't taken on the first day of school. But it was just a great out fit. His shirt is on backwards, he loves his Sunday boots, and the goggles made it photo-worthy. What a funny boy.
Lola is all smiles and slobbers.
This specific toy she has a love/hate relationship with. She usually starts squawking loudly then her squawks turn to cries of frustration when she can't get the whole thing in her mouth.
Sending my 'bigs' to school was harder this year. I worry more for their safety than before. I'm so glad we live within walking distance and I am glad that I have a great relationship with the principal. I also feel so blessed to not have to work, it allows me a lot of flexibility to go to the school if they need me. Go Huskies!
1 comment:
I've said it a million times, but your kids are so adorable! That's great that Kelli loves school so much. I myself was totally okay with no work on the first day. :P
Post a Comment