Sunday, November 18, 2012

Canning count 2012


I've been waiting to do applesauce, but we aren't going to be doing any applesauce this year so this is the compilation.

I don't think it's too bad for having a crazy summer and fall. I spent a lot less time in the garden than is typical. I guess we can't have a baby and a great garden in the same year.

Our beans did exceptionally well so did our winter squash, and our corn was so tasty. We had good raspberries and amazing grapes. Brady was very proud of his pumpkins, we had 4 nice ones to carve! Kelli helped with some good peppers.

Peas: 11 bags
Sugar snaps: 15 bags
Beans: 66 pints
Whole tomatoes: 7 quarts
Pickled Red Beets: 20 pints
Corn: 43 pint bags
Peaches: 25 quarts
Tomato Juice: 40 quarts
Grape Juice Concentrate: 37 quarts
Pears: 20 quarts

(I do this post precisely for my own record keeping)

1 comment:

Tayna said...

Great job!