Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Lots of Locks of Loves

Kelli has been growing her hair for three years. My mom joined the party a year in. It was time for a special hair cut. 
The girls were pretty nervous and it was good that they had a few weeks to get used to the idea.

You can see how nervous my mom looks, but I think it turned out okay!
Before!!
 My mom's thick ponytail!
 My cousin Natalie did a great job shaping them up!!
 It's off!



Now the fun of getting a new do!! 






Ta Da!!


I am so proud of both these women. They are determined and they did something really hard for someone else! They both like the new hair style! Way to go girls!!

4 comments:

Cami said...

Awesome! They both look great. Bryn just did that, too, and loves the new lightness of her locks.

Tayna said...

What a great thing to do together! I wish I were that patient! Kelli does look really cute with her short do!

Thanks for changing the comment part so I can comment now!! :)

Heather said...

So awesome!! Kelli, you're such a compassionate girl. And a cutie pie with a cute short 'do!

And something must be going on with Blogger because my blog says the last time you updated was 4 weeks ago!! Crazy Blogger! (But at least I got lots of good reading!)

Connor and Jana said...

It has been a couple weeks or months since I looked at yours. You have posted a lot. They are all great posts! Your kids are so cute!!