Saturday, March 31, 2012

How did this happen?

We've created a monster. There are 5 members of our family and 4 different kinds of toothpaste.
Jake and I have used different kinds of toothpaste for years mostly because Jake's teeth are a little sensitive to the kind I like to use, which is Colgate Total.

But then somehow our kids have gained opinions about its too. Kelli likes Jake's kind, Colgate cavity protection. Derek just recently found his favorite Pepsodent, (Jake took the kids to the grocery store and it was on sale for a buck. Well, Derek tried it and now he's hooked on the flavor.) Brady doesn't like the 'hot kind' and prefers the non-minty Kid's Crest. I'm not sure what we will do when we go camping, because I'm not bringing 4 kinds of toothpaste. We've created 4 monsters!



On a different note, our chicken coop is almost finished. Derek had fun sawing out the wholes for the nests!
He then took his nest hole and wrote on it, I love that he thinks he's talented, and awesome! His handwriting and spelling has improved a lot lately too!! You're right Buddy, you ARE very tallintid and awesome!!!

PS: How do you spell coop, as in chicken coup, or is it coupe? I even did a quick google search and didn't find a clear answer.

2 comments:

Connor and Jana said...

You are too nice with your toothpastes. I am just get one for us and one for the kids and they have to use it all up until it is gone and then we get a new kind. That is kind of funny!

Tayna said...

Great post Darc!! So funny, I was laughing. I love the picture of Derek. So intent and PROUD!