Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Question?

So, I need some home decor help and I decided to turn to my trusty blogging friends. I am looking for a piece of furniture. I want to get one of those bench seats, with cubbies and hangers and places for shoes, coats, and backpacks. I have seen them as separate sets or as one piece. The problem is that I have no idea what they are called or where to look for them. (like at rcwilley.com or ksl.com) I don't know if they are kitchen, hall, bedroom or living room. Can anyone help enlighten me? Thanks.

5 comments:

Tayna said...

That hall tree above looks nice. I didn't know they were called hall trees. You could also just go to a furniture store and explain what you want and they would know exactly what you're talking about I'm sure. Where do you want to put it? Fun to look for something!

Darcy said...

Yes, a hall tree. That's it. Thanks fairy!! Now I can shop with confidence, or get a design and let Jake use his tools!

shipleyke said...

Hey Darcy, check this site out. It looks so cool. I'd love to do it, but I'm not all that handy.

http://studio5.ksl.com/index.php?nid=71&sid=7662813

John M. & Allison Anderson said...

Hey Darcy,
I think I saw some of those @ a store in Logan- it's called Heritage Lane. They usually have pretty good deals. We got some really beautiful sturdy kitchen chairs there. They're located by Auto Zone, by BRATZ store, around 1100 or 1200 N. on main street. I love checkin' out your canning count. I love to just stand in my storage room after harvest season is over. It's kind of a peaceful feeling of preparedness and accomplishment as well. Allison Coulam Anderson

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

I'm sure Jake would love a creative project like that. I know I would.