What's New?
Kelli
Kelli can tie her own shoes.
She wants to be a cotton ball for Halloween, she has it all planned out.
Derek
Derek asked me to marry him, he even had a pretty pink flower ring. He is very concerned about who he can marry.
He likes his hair spiky and despite his saying his primary part in the program perfectly. He has yet to really apply it in his daily life. His part was "remembering Jesus helps me choose the right." Biting is a bad choice and trees don't react well to light sabers.
Brady
Big B can say uh-oh. And now has a top tooth, total of three teeth.
Me
I just started water aerobics, but just ate 4 lofthouse sugar cookies.
Hum.......I'll keep going to the aerobics.
I got bangs and a fresh look.
Jake
His wife just started aerobics to improve her looks from the front, side and back.
And she got a new cute look.
Sorry hun, that's the best I could think of.
Oh wait, his favorite show Heroes started? that's better.
4 comments:
A cotton ball?!?! That is soooo funny! What aren't ya postin' pictures of the new bangs! I bet you look AWESOME.
OH MY WORD!!! I just noticed all your canning stuff!!!!!! I've never seen a bigger canning supply!!! How do you find the time? It is such a process. Seriously, I'm SUPER impressed!
BANGS! I can't believe you didn't tell me. I NEED to see a picture SOON. That is a BIG STEP! I've been thinking about it, but I'm not so sure. How is it?
I want to know how you are making a cotton ball. Between Kelli and Jake it will be constructed perfectly! So cute and creative.
Remember- hard 3-4 year olds make great 16 year olds :) If they live that long!
thanks for the update. I love to hear about your family :)
Post a Comment