So on Saturday I went to the General RS meeting in SLC and the
rest of the family had a party without me.
The first picture is a little blurry but cool. They went hiking on the china wall trail, thank heavens they never made it to the cliff parts.
Jake planned a spectactular dinner of hogies.
They loved it, it's funny the way Derek ate his sideways.
Sticks are an important part of hiking.
Okay, so I can't pose and it doesn't looks super good but there is the much requested 'new look.'
Do I look happy to be going to the RS meeting? We had gelato afterward, that's Fancy Nancy language for Ice Cream.
4 comments:
Cute new look!
What a great Daddy to take them hiking and picnicing while you're at RS! I'm very impressed!
Love the hair! It looks really pretty. Who doid you go to conference with? Fun! Jake is such a great Dad! Having all the kids 2 weekends in a row.
Cute haircut, Darc. Love it!
Your kids are adorable and their dad is very daring and nice to take them all hiking.
you look great Darc!
Post a Comment