Tuesday, September 1, 2009

To Hilary


I attended one of my Laurels Funeral today. Hilary was my Laurel class president for a while and really helped me a lot. She was a fun person, easy to talk to. She had a talent for music and loved to sing. I will miss her, I will miss the chance to see her grow from a teenager to a woman. It doesn't make sense to me how things like this can happen, but I know there is hope. Jesus Christ is our hope, we just have to be left behind for a while. I love all my young women and I always will.

2 comments:

Tayna said...

Sad day. You were a great YW leader, and I know how much you loved each of them.

Danielle said...

It was a great funeral today. I am sorry about losing one of your laurels, Darcy. That has to be hard.