This long hair stuff is kind of fun. I have a lot of learning to do but this is my self-made braid. I think it's pretty good myself considering my arms don't bend backwards so good.
I have also done some great messy buns on Kelli. She likes them too. I need to capture a picture of them.
Brady is getting so big, he's starting to jabber non-stop. Well unless he gets around strangers, than he is Mr. Invisible.
A few days before school started we had a hut. This picture is so cute of how well they can play together. I love these times, they are like carmel on a big bowl of ice cream. They make all the other moments worth it.
1 comment:
The braid does look very good. It is hard to do that yourself and not have it go crooked. The kids hut is cute. You are such a good Mom. I still think you are lying about Brady talking. I'd like to hear it :)!
Post a Comment