This week I canned 5 bushels of peaches and pears. My friend Lesli and I did over 100 quarts of pears and over 50 quarts of peaches! Go us! It was fun but I was pretty exhausted when we were done. The best part of the whole thing is that only 1 jar didn't seal, only 1! I tried really hard to not fill them too full and I guess it payed off. I would much rather use 5 extra quarts and have them all seal than have 5 quarts not seal.
This week I also bought size 8 pants!!!! I legitimately needed a size 8. I tried a 10 and they were too big!! YAY! I am into the single digits! I guess that ten pounds is making a difference. I am going to put the tags on the bathroom mirror to act as a trophy!
4 comments:
GO YOU!! Great job. I'm so glad I didn't have to do any peaches or pears this year. Next year though, ugg. It's more fun to do it with someone though.
Great job on getting down to size 8!! I'm proud of you. Do you want your shorts back? I have lost a little too. It feels nice.
Wahoo! Good work all the way around!!
Man, you are good at canning! Anyway, my email is gagingoctober@hotmail.com email me something so i have your email and can send you those pictures.
Great job Darcy! You are so cute! I think the tags on the bathroom mirror are a great idea!
Post a Comment