Kelli is going to be in 2nd grade, her teacher is Mr. Bushman, he seems fabulous and very entertaining. After her first day she came out of school and said; "School's awesome." and told us all sorts of cool things about her teacher. For example, instead of blowing a whistle to call them in from recess he plays the trumpet! If that's not cool I don't know what is!
Big D is started Kindergarten today. It's amazing how much he has matured in one year. He is ready and I think he will do great. His scar is healing well and as soon as the steri strips fall off we are good to go with the sunblock, vitamin B and Neosporin. He does a great job at wearing his hat whenever he goes outside. Even if it's from the car to the store. But he likes it after the sun has gone down. I am super proud how brave he has been.
His teacher is Miss Bruner she is brand new. And he has lots of friends in his class. I think he will do great!
We get to go to the brand new school like one block south of our house. It's great! I am really excited about the school, everything if finished with is except some of the playground equipment.
5 comments:
I will sing along. "IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!" (with agusto!) The kids look so cute in their new school clothes. I really like Kelli's hair. You forgot to post about Dereks face, most everyone who reads will know what you're talking about, but not everyone. Glad he is being so good about wearing his hat. He is a good kid!
Your boy is SOOOO big! He definitely looks older then kindergarten. And that IS cool she plays the trumpet to bring them in from recess!!!
Hey, I am one of those readers who doesn't know what happened to Derek? It looks like he is mostly ok now, but can you email me details if you don't want to post them: January.Webb@gmail.com? Thanks!
I bet they are just loving school!! But along with you and Tayna, I can sing with Gusto too, but mine isn't quite as Gusto because my kids stay here and are not in school yet, so it will be interesting to see when my sanity comes back. Derek looks really big! I can just see Kelli being so excited and talking a mile a minute!
You're such a cute mother! And, such cute kids! You do need to email me though, and tell me about Derek's stitches. What happened?!
Post a Comment